- This event has passed.
Thu • May 26, 2022
- Starts Thursday May, 26 at 12:00pm
- TICKET TIERS
– Tier 1 – SOLD OUT (Harmony Home Team – 2020 Ticket Buyers)
– Tier II – $250 (+Tax & Fees) SOLD OUT
– Tier III – $275 (+Tax & Fees) SOLD OUT
– Tier IV – $295 (+Tax & Fees)
– Tier V (GATE) – Home Sweet Home – $320 (+Tax & Fees)
– Thursday Pre-Party (Includes Camping) – $50 (+ Tax & Fees)
– Harmonium Car Camping – $100 (+ Tax & Fees) SOLD OUT
– Electric RV – $200 – SOLD OUT
– Non-Electric RV – $100 (+ Tax & Fees) SOLD OUT
– Meals Package (Limited to 100) – $100 – $150 (+ Tax & Fees)
– Hotel and Shuttle Packages – Prices vary per package
*Does not include fees
REVIVAL Music Festival 2022
THE STRING CHEESE INCIDENT, INFAMOUS STRING DUSTERS, LEFTOVER SALMON, THE MOTET, USEFUL JENKINS
Jon Stickley Trio, Jon Wayne and The Pain, Magic Beans, Aaron Kamm and the One Drops, Armchair boogie , Chris Castino with Chicken Wire Empire, More Than Lights, Good Morning Bedlam, Feed the Dog, The Immaculate Beings, Brotherhood of Birds, Boombox, Bill Nershi, Jason Hann, Kyle Hollingsworth Band, Eggy
A variety of ticketing packages ranging from single day, to full festival packages, meal package and hotel and shuttle package add ons allow any festival goer to sculpt their own experience.
Harmony Park is one of the last remaining independently run music venues in the country. Working exclusively with independent promoters to bring world class music to the community. Camp directly next to the main concert bowl under the shade of the burr oak grove or upgrade your experience to camp in reserved Harmonium or RV parking. We can’t wait to welcome new comers and regulars alike. Welcome Home!